[3830] CQWW CW K0XF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 14:43:54 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0XF
Operator(s): K0XF
Station: K0XF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   73    17       26
   20:  110    19       51
   15:   36    17       36
   10:    1     1        1

I'm at a new QTH and was only using temporary wire antennas - vertical dipoles
for 15 and 20, and a low horizontal dipole for 40.  Very surprised I did this
well.

My "radio room" is in a sub-basement with one of the windows just
above grade - I was very surprised to see a very large deer right outside my
window Sunday afternoon looking in to see what I was doing :)

Always fun and next year I plan to operate high power with much better antennas.