[3830] CQWW CW BA4TB(@BD4TUC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 20:30:00 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: BA4TB
Operator(s): BA4TB
Station: BD4TUC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wuxi,China

   40:  255    23       53
   20:  438    29       45
   15:  634    31       65
   10:   25    11       13
------------------------------
Total: 1349    94      176  Total Score = 736,830

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Was planning a serious one,unfortunately had to accompany my father  in the
hospital for 2 weeks prior to the contest.
And there is no time to check the antenna,equipment etc.,when I arrived the
station,I found the rotator stuck to the Southwest,there is no time and short of
manpower to fix this,it makes almost no chance to work NA,EU,even JA.
So it became a casual operation.

Rig: Flex 6600
Antennas: OB11-3(stuck on Southwest) / 40m End-Fed