[3830] CQWW CW K0AV(@K0MV) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 23:54:49 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0AV
Operator(s): K0AV
Station: K0MV

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Colorado Springs, CO

   40: 1179    33      107
Total: 1179    33      107  Total Score = 444,780

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I had planned to operate from home. But a friend, Chuck K0MV, asked if I'd
consider testing out his station in the CW contest.  Presently, he is active on
FT8 only.

He has a nice quiet location way up on a hill with good long distance views.

His station played real well and the conditions on 40 were excellent.

I had lots of fun.

The 7 zones I missed, included 2 that I have operated from in CQWW CW: zone 10
(HC0T in 2019) and zone 36 (ZD8W in 2016).

I also missed working Azores (CU) where I operated CQWW CW in 2017 and also
missed working Suriname (PZ) where I operated this contest in 2014.

It doesn't prove anything - but it is just ironic.

Thanks again to Chuck K0MV for letting me drive his station for the weekend.

73, Alan K0AV