[3830] CQWW CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 30 00:33:50 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 5:55

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:  28     13       13
   20:   0      0        0
   15:  19      8        7
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  47     21       20  Total Score = 4,797

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X contest dual-OP operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
While most of my operating time was spent as one of the 7 remote operators
from the NX6T multi-single operation, I found about 5.5 hours to put WQ6X on
the air further testing the Stereo CW setup that I have written so much about.
15 meters was certainly open and so was 10-meters in Anza.  Unfortunately,
no one came back to my 10-meter CQ WW calls on BOTH Saturday and Sunday.
PaY attention folks - you missed out on a BiG opportunity.
You can read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com