[3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 30 03:15:40 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: KN35BA

  160:  127    10       42
   80:  565    20       69
   40:  637    28       96
   20:  759    36      108
   15:  693    36      121
   10:   82    23       37

Club: C.S.P. Ploiesti

Comments:

As expected, I had a lot of fun with never ending EU calls, with some good runs
towards JA and W and all operation done in “relaxed mode” (good rest during
night time).  10m band was not so good as in WW-SSB, but I managed to pick up
some multipliers. 80m and 160m were sounding very quiet, but the reception was
not my best point with the modest Inv-V antennas. Overall I am happy I was part
of the biggest CW event of the year. See you all in the coming contests! 73,
Alex YO9HP