[3830] CQWW CW OK7W SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 30 15:08:18 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: OL7M

  160:  589    11       56
   80:  970    19       76
   40:  113    13       48
   20:  679    27       81
   15:  266    27       70
   10:   13     7        9

For some time, I was wondering how can N6MJ and others make 10k+ qso in SO AB
category. It looked like impossible miracle to me, so I found something about
the 2BSIQ style of operation and decided to try that in "ultra light trial
version" as SA AB LP from "not interenting at all dxcc".

>From first moment, I knew that the result will not be the best one:
-Pavel OK1MU was running 40m HP from our QTH, so I was alloved to run 40m onlly
for cca 2 hours.
-15m system is not in good shape and with long old coaxial (changing 100W to
30W)

But the main goal was to try the 2BSIQ, and yes, it was very exciting and
something new for me.

Thanks to OK1MU for overall support and to Jan OK2ZAW and his QRO.cz company for
providing lots of usefull HAM stuff.

Tnx to all callers,
See you in next ctest!

73 Standa OK1CID - OK7W