[3830] CQWW CW EE3M(EA3CX) SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 30 19:00:39 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: EE3M
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: PK430
Operating Time (hrs): 32:30

   80: 2166    31      103
Total: 2166    31      103  Total Score = 471,546

Club: CATALONIA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Many tnx fer Qsos, sorry to the few I was not able to copy, the band was noisy
at moments and with QSB... Very bad choice the call EE3M this year, it´s good
for SSB but a disaster for CW, had to repeat many times the call when doing
S&P and when running I was spotted several times as EI3M, resulting in a
pileup of Dupes, no way I was signing each Qso with EE3M, finally had to change
frequency several times to stop logging Dupes... To all that logged EI3M, ES3M
and II3M on 80, You worked EE3M... The new FT-DX10 and the wire yagis worked
very well, making the beverages useless in this contest and the operator very
happy!!! Nice to be called  by many rare stations, giving me dificult
multipliers, and great memories came to my mind when called by EA2IA, He was
like a beacon in the bands when I was starting contesting in the 80´s from
Uruguay.

Many thanks to EA3EBN, EA3EZD and EA3CCN for letting me use their station.
Also many thanks to EA3AQ, EA3CCN, EA3O and EA3TB for their help in installing
and tuning the antennas!!!

Station: Yaesu FT-DX10, Elecraft K2, home made 8X MRF151 amp, 1 KW out.
Antennas: 2X 3el Inv V bi directional yagis, apex 30m high, 3X beverages 120 to
200m long.

Merry Xmas and HNY guys!!!

Till the next contest, 73

Ariel