[3830] KRC SST OF1ZAA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 1 17:30:05 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 1

Call: OF1ZAA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH1ZAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP01RO

   20:   1     1
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Came for a visit to my old OH1ZAA-qth after 18 months,
and 10 ft tall young trees were growing at the front
door... Installed the station to feed the chimney
vertical (sea reflection horizon)... RBN gave me
spots from PJ2A and RN4WA on 14 MHz. 5Z4VJ was
running a nice pile-up, but heard no SST-activity
on 14 MHz. Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops ---
(6 x SOSB with various calls in TRCDX this weekend)