[3830] CaQP K9CT SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 18:16:11 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: IL

  160:   20      0
   80:   75     25
   10:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were mostly very good. Sunday seemed not as good as Saturday. I was
able to run on SSB several times but Sunday the prop was up and down. Last
couple of hours, 15m was very good.

Thanks to K6AQL for traversing several counties and doing a FB job. Thanks to
all the other mobiles and portable stations for getting out and making some fun
for us.

Yuba and King were my last two counties but ended up with several QSOs in each
county. Lang and SDIE had the most activity.

Thanks to the organizers for such a great event! The wine is a great reward.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73, Craig K9CT