[3830] CaQP AD4EB/M SO(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 18:22:56 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: AD4EB/M
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB/M

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: KS,MO,IL,KY

--------------------
Total:  249     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 40,338

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed the contest, especially since it gave me something fun to do while
traveling home from a vacation in Colorado (after the TXQP) back home to
Tennessee.  Missed working DELN, MERC, SBEN, and SIER.

Nice to have had 15m open.  Not much luck on 40m unfortunately.

Was hoping to get 250 QSOs, but had to settle for 249.  Last QSO was my fellow
TCGer Mark, who was K0EJ/6 in TUOL.

Thanks to all who worked me, I know it was tough at times pulling me out.  And
thanks again to Melody for driving while I ham.

73 - Jim - AD4EB/m