[3830] CaQP W1WBB SO(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 19:22:55 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   53      3
   20:  109     33
--------------------
Total:  205     36  Mults = 51  Total Score = 35,037

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to provide a sweep to AI6US in PLAC while on 20m SSB with just 16 mins to
go before contest ended!  Just happened to hear him ask for any RI stations
after clicking on his spot -- WOW!

I did not chase the sweep myself, just focused on making QSOs while in shack.
With work on Day 2 (Sunday) for me I only got in the final 90 mins ... but lots
of good activity then!

Missed:  KING, SBEN, SFRA, SJOA, SOLA, TRIN, and YUBA.

Icom IC-7300; Hexbeam at 32 ft., 88 ft doublet up near 40 ft on 40m, 80m sloping
dipole with high end up near 60 ft.  N1MM+ Logger and WinKeyer USB.