[3830] CaQP KE0TT SO QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 20:06:10 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SO QRP
QTH: MN

--------------------
Total:  177     0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 25,488

K3/10 at 5 watts to two selectable horiz dipoles, or a vertical dipole for 10
and 15M. Bands seemed weak generally, and picked up for short periods at times,
like during gray line periods. Lots of CW activity, thanks for the fun! And
thanks for your copy of my QRP signals. My sigs must have been weaker than
usual. Total Q's are pretty good for this QParty, operator, and station this
year. C U next time, 73, Dan ke0tt