[3830] CaQP AE6JV SO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 20:32:21 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: AE6JV
Operator(s): AE6JV
Station: AE6JV

Class: SO HP
QTH: NH

  160:
   80:    5      0
   40:   36     14
   20:   44     23
   15:   39      8
   10:
--------------------
Total:  124     45  Mults = 38  Total Score = 17,442

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I started out Saturday on 15M and it spoiled me. 20M was a letdown. At night 40M
was very good but on 80M I had a great deal of difficulty hearing other
stations. I bet it shows in the log checking report.

On Sunday, 20M was very good and 15M was more than just OK.

The highlights for the contest were giving out the NH multiplier. I sent it to
AE6Y and got a celebration back in CW. The celebration continued when I
contacted him on SSB. I also gave multiplier number 57 to AE6US on SSB and he
and I celebrated. These contacts made me feel good.