[3830] CaQP W6TED SO CntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 20:41:23 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W6TED
Operator(s): W6TED
Station: W6TED

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: DM13
Operating Time (hrs): 21:43

--------------------
Total:  806     0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 135,408

Camping on a summit in Southern Riverside County at 6800ft. Very windy and
cool.
Still lots of fun. KX3, PX3, KXPA100, Sotabeams 20-30-40 clip dipole inverted V
at 20' and homebrew 73ft random wire with 17' counterpoise sloping from 30' -
10' (same rst reports as my dipole). Had a law enforcement ranger stop by and
gave him a tour of the whole setup. He seemed very interested. Had some random
technical difficulties with N3FJP software doing automated keying through a
Winkeyer 3.0.
Thanks to NCCC for putting a great event! Looking forward to next year.

PS: Posted score might have a few dupes in it. Will clean things up when I get
home this week.