[3830] CaQP KK6P(W7IV) SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 21:40:25 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: SB

  160:     0      0
   80:   116    232
   40:   596   1192
   20:   912   1824
   15:   351    702
   10:     7     14
--------------------
Total:  1982   3964  Mults = 58  Total Score = 229,912

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finally got the sweep - NT and KL7, oddly, Were the last ones for me.
Conditions seemed better on 15 Saturday - When I worked down into the smaller
stations QSB was really a factor.  Same on 20m late.

I came home from work in Alaska mid-week with a nice case of Alaska
Airlines-inspired sciatica, and sitting in a chair for 24 hours yelling at
people was not exactly the ticket, but it worked out OK.

The station ran well and I'm ready for the Makrothen next week!

Thanks to the hundreds of <10 QSO guys who came out and gave out Q's...there
were an inordinate number of dupes, but none of us would stay that busy without
them.