[3830] CaQP K6QLF(@W6CF) M/S CntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 22:12:37 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K6QLF
Operator(s): WQ6X W6QLF
Station: W6CF

Class: M/S LP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: Alameda, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 15:16

  160:    0      0
   80:   92     27
   40:   81     51
   20:  114     10
   15:   47      7
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  334     95  Mults = 44  Total Score = 52,448

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a first-ever CQP operation by the Amateur Radio Club of Alameda
(ARCA).
As club president, I spearheaded a Field Day like operation from the picnic
tables on the back patio behind the California Historical Radio Society's
museum grounds on Central Avenue in Alameda California.
While they were unpacking and categorizing surplus military equipment
on Saturday,we running Cw & Ssb from the front table.  Our goal was to
break the M/S (LP) 25.2k point all-time high score for Alameda county,
which we certainly accomplished.
The event served to strengthen the operational bond between ARCA & CHRS,
as well as expose newer club members to the insane-pandemonium we call
Radiosport(in General) and CQP in particular.
Some CHRS workers found time to sit down and chit-chat with us to
more-understand our insanity - I think we infected a couple of them
for next year.

This CQP event will probably sport several Blog posts in the
WQ6X Contest Blog: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.