[3830] CaQP K6MM SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 22:40:46 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: CA

  160:   17      1
   80:   88     10
   40:  165      1
   20:  398    115
   15:  240     41
   10:    1      1
--------------------

Great conditions and activity all weekend for my favorite QSO Party.  Got the
sweep fairly early when my last mult (NT) called at 2050 UTC Saturday.  Several
European stations in the log.  The only hiccup:  Lost two hours after dinner due
to an unscheduled nap.  Otherwise, had a great time.  Thanks for all the Qs and
congrats to the CQP organizing team for another great event.  : >)  73 John,
K6MM