[3830] CaQP W6COW(@AA6DW) M/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 23:32:42 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W6COW
Operator(s): NK6A AA6DW
Station: AA6DW

Class: M/M LP
QTH: SANTA YNEZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   89     43
   40:  142     50
   20:   75    330
   15:  268     69
   10:
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Three hours into the contest we lost power to the house.  Thank you PG&E
Solar power to the rescue, we thought. We were up and running on battery power
until 4PM. The battery kept faulting and every time we
re-booted and a  minute later we crashed.  A few hours later after disconnecting
all heavy loads few were back on the air. Very frustrating start to an enjoyable
contest.
Our new switching system for rigs worked great. Band Pass filters and mechanical
coax switches.