[3830] CaQP K6CSL SO CntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 4 05:52:40 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: SJV/STAN
Operating Time (hrs): 24:00

  160:    1     0
   80:   33     0
   40:   20     0
   20:   65     0
   15:   45     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  164     0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 19,188

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!!! What an event. I was surprised on 20m, on Saturday, being called by
stations in France and Germany calling me for my STAN. I was sure hoping for 200
Q's, but came up some short. The last 45 minutes, for some reason my computer
stopped responding to my wireless keyboard. I ended up having to reboot the
computer to get it working again. That probably cost me a half a dozen Q's,
while was running on 40m to end the contest. It sure was fun. My new IC-7300
really helps. 73's to all Bert, K6CSL