[3830] CaQP W9QL SO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 4 10:43:53 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO LP
QTH: Illinois

   40:   28     21
   20:   60     32
   15:   68     33
   10:
--------------------
Total:  156     86  Mults = 45  Total Score = 28,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Decided to work this one unassisted, so I missed some rare counties that I saw
others were able to work. After pretty much a summer with no rain here in
northern Illinois, Mother Nature decided to park some storm cells with
considerable lightning right on top of us. That caused more downtime than I
anticipated. I'm sure it also cost some multipliers. The pipeline between here
and CA on 15 was really fun, I was getting reports of 20 over with 100 watts and
a wire. All in all, a good time. There is great participation from the CA
operators every year. Thanks for the Q's.

Dave
W9QL