[3830] CaQP WA1FCN SO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 4 12:06:36 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   48      1
   20:   86     23
   15:   76     26
   10:
--------------------
Total:  212      0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 31,800

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Due the XYL,s and my health issues I knew I could not enter seriously.
So I did not wish to pass up entirely a CQP, so I operated just cw part time.
For me this means  CQP 39 times  I believe, including CQP #1 and CQP #2.
I have entered from N. H.  Connecticut and Alabama.   This must be some kind
of record!?  Sure nice to hear all the regulars year after year.  To all who
participated I hope you had a pleasant time and Lord willing we meet again
next year.       73   BoB WA1FCN