[3830] CaQP W0BH SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 4 23:44:00 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:   21     15
   40:   36     19
   20:   91    393
   15:    7      0
   10:
--------------------

Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO Party sponsor.

The CQP is always fun and busy busy. 20SSB was an unending source of contacts. I
heard lots of activity on 15, but it was faint and I could never get anything
going which kept the score down from last year.

I spent a bit more time chatting this time, too. It was especially fun working
KI6YYT/m and WB6BET/m as they cruised around their five counties. And special
thanks to K6AQL/m for his usual great run through lots of "rare"
counties.

SISK was my last needed county. I knew K6G was there, but he was on 40 and 15
most of the time, neither of which I could work until later. I finally caught up
to him on 40CW for the Sweep at 0204Z. Much appreciated. KG6LHW also needs a
shout-out for the triple from DELN/HUMB/SISK on several bands. A really good
catch for all of us!

Thanks to all the fixed stations who make up the bulk of my contacts and to the
NCCC for once again putting on the #1 QSO party in the country. See you next
year!

73, Bob, w0bh