[3830] CaQP AA6W SO QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 5 03:02:19 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA6W
Operator(s): AA6W
Station: AA6W

Class: SO QRP
QTH: California

   20:   6      0
--------------------
Total:   6      0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 90

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the CW contacts.  I was late getting the portable station set-up and
operational.  And, the 20 meter band was very very long skip and propagation.
Only 1 CA station heard my QRP signal - but I was loud and clear into Mexico
(Thanks to XE2S), and the east coast.  I worked into Vermont, and NC, and VA
easily with 5 watts of QRP power.  Next year I will plan to be more organized at
the start of the contest. Good luck to NCCC.  KB in CQP.  Thanks, 73 - Don,
AA6W.