[3830] CaQP N1LN SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 5 11:23:57 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: NC

  160:
   80:   10      0
   40:   39      8
   20:  131    156
   15:   99     72
   10:
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Almost all of my 11 hours was spend S/P until on Sunday afternoon.  My goal this
year was to really try for a county sweep.  By early Sunday afternoon I needed 4
more counties, so it was time to give running a try on 20 SSB. I was pleasantly
surprised to get a low but steady rate going and even had 3 of the needed
counties show up. The last county I needed was Merced.  So, at my wife's
suggestion (she is also a ham), I added - looking for Merced county - to my
recorded CQ message. My very first call was from KD6DKC.  DONE with the sweep!

As you can see my 40 and 80 Q counts are quite low as I quit Saturday around
2300 UTC and Sunday at 2000 UTC. Even with only 11 hours of on-the-air time my
first sweep was completed.

Thanks to the CQP organizers, CA Mobiles and fixed county ops for the
outstanding participation and county representation.  WELL DONE!

73,
Bruce N1LN