[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 6 10:23:48 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 6

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  161  Mults = 161  Total Score = 25,921

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Really good results this time. For once, the 40 meter run didn't peter out. The
band wasn't all that great, with many of the normally loud signals very weak. It
also didn't help that the NW beverage was picking up some kind of electrical
noise that made it useless for diversity reception. Nonetheless, I ended up with
a my best score in a CWT to date. See everyone at 1900Z and hope my luck holds
for the afternoon session.

73...
Randy, W8FN