[3830] PaQP AB2E SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 10 18:36:54 EDT 2021

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    6      0
   80:   62     30
   40:   42    108
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acon 2000A
Antennas: all wires
160m Inverted L @ 95ft
 80m dipole @ 90ft
 75m dipole @ 85ft
 40m dipole @ 80ft

Thanks to all the QSOs. It's been many years since I was able to spend this much
time in the PAQP (7 hours). Almost made a county Clean Sweep, only missing CLA
(Clarion County). Great activity from all the contesters in PA. This has to be
one of the most active QSO parties on the list. This is a great way for county
hunters to get all of a state's counties in one weekend!
If no other logs show up, from the online contesting scoreboard, I appear to be
#1 in SNJ (and NJ), and possibly #2 Out-of-State overall.

Best of luck to all,
73 Darrell AB2E