[3830] NvQP WQ6X(@W7AYT) SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 10 19:49:01 EDT 2021

                    Nevada QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22

  160:   0      0       0
   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      0       0
   20:   0      0       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   1      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
  222:   0      0       0
  432:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   1      0       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 3

This was another WQ6X screwing-around with the radio contest event.
This year's NV QSO party was quite a disappointment from last year's
WHOPPING 6 QSOs.  This year I heard no NV stations on the air until I
went to 10-meters out of desperation, and believe me, I searched ALL bands.
Not only were NONE heard, there were NO BandMap spots from the VE7CC
reflector.  Wassup with NoT operating your OWN QSO party?  Last weekend's
CQP was LOADED with HUNDREDS and thousands of CA stations.
At least, give us a DOZEN NV stations to chase.
Read more about this event at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com