[3830] PaQP K3HW SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 10 20:12:00 EDT 2021

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Skippack, MGY, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:05

  160:    0      0
   80:   14     29
   40:   60    274
   20:    0     27
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   74    330  Mults = 107  Total Score = 54,142

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My first sweep in six years! Special thanks to W3RA/R and N3LAD for Cambria.  I
worked both of them within about 15 minutes for the last county needed.   Thanks
to the rovers that make hunting the counties such a great part of the event!
Activity was very good for both days and conditions were good for the low bands
which in state are the money bands for this contest.   20 meters was not very
open to the south and the west to add more mults. Hopefully as we get closer to
the next cycle opening up that will become more of a reality.  A fun time as
always.   Thanks for the QSOs. See you in CQWW SSB in a few weeks.  73 de K3HW..