[3830] PaQP WN4AFP SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 11 00:16:31 EDT 2021

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SC

   40:   68     31
   20:   21      8
--------------------
Total:  101     39  Mults = 54  Total Score = 13,214

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was another weekend with limited opportunity to work the QPs, but I managed
to find 7 hours devoted to the PAQP. I went mixed for a change from CW because
wanted to maximize my BIC. On Sunday around 1600z, PA stations were booming into
SC on 20m fro about an hour and then they were gone again. 40m was the money
band. It was open to PA throughout the contest, but there was a "wall"
of closer stations. I did hear some ops in rare counties working other counties
and was never found in the 'running' mode. It was a pleasure to work N2CU/m,
K8MR/m and others rolling around beautiful PA. Thanks for the Qs and thanks to
the PAQP Team for throwing a great QSO party contest. 73 Dave WN4AFP