[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 11 17:44:46 EDT 2021

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 21:00

   40:   71     90
   20:   60     75
   15:   44     62
   10:   19     25
--------------------

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

What to say after that perfect QP! My big thanks to Bud AA3B for organizing the
Party! Activity was excellent and somtimes I had really nice pileups.
Thanks for the QSY's also.

SWEEP was very close, missed only SUS :( Unfortunately N3SRC was only above
7.200 where EU can't transmitt. Glenn K3PP tried move hime to my frq ... -thanks
a lot my friend!

I missed sure some or more QSO's when I was busy with AZ stations. I had also
nice SSB Runs and during this time I missed some CW stations.

I had excellent 15m opening and after so long time 10m was open also some hours.

I am really enjoyed the QP! Thanks to everyone who called me! 2 QSO needed to
break 500 QSO line ....

W3RRR BONUS station worked 7x (40 CW/PH, 20 CW/PH, 15 CW/PH, 10 PH.

Most QSOs with:

K8MR/M 43/19 (QSO/cty)
N2CU/M 19/9

N3XF/P 16/2
N3AD/P 4/2

(10): AA3B
(9): K3PP, K3WW, N3VZ
(8): K3CT
(7): NY3B, W3GH, W3KB, W3RRR
(6): AB3AH, K3WJV, KF3B, NK8Q
(5): KA3EEO, KC3M, N3SD, N3XZ, NJ3K, W8FJ
(4): 11x

73, Laci OM2VL