[3830] CWopsT KE0RWJ(VE4EA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 13 10:12:02 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 13

Call: KE0RWJ
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  119  Mults = 119  Total Score = 14,161

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

100% 40m - coming off the recent CME (G1). I think this was the right decision,
as  it felt like a leisurely morning, with no one overly loud.
At about 1345z it felt like I was the only one left on the band - many
unanswered calls.
Thanks to all those who did call.  All you CWA students and graduates - keep up
the great work.  It's wonderful to see so many.
Thank you to John for use of your station.
73,  Cary
KE0RWJ/VE4EA