[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 13 12:17:31 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 13

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  182  Mults = 182  Total Score = 33,124

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

No internet so no spots to check out propagation.  80 was very noisy as
thunderstorms are expected today.  K7SV was only 579 before the start.  I parked
at 7.027 at 40 WPM.  Had 60 QSOs at 1318Z, so the start was good.  At 1330Z had
102.  There constant callers and no times when I had lulls and had to call CQ a
lot.  Often more than one guy called in.  There were a few flubs and some
duplicate CQs, but it is good to be back in the high rate.  At 1348Z had 150, so
the goal of 200 was not reachable.  Nice run until the very end.

The only station improvement was caulking around the edges of the shack to keep
the bugs out!  I got another 5,000 ft of wire from N7MB, so have plenty to do
with radials before the ground freezes.