[3830] AzQP K7UAZ M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 14 22:04:37 EDT 2021

                    Arizona QSO Party - 2021

Call: K7UAZ
Operator(s): KI7IPE N7EFF
Station: K7UAZ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: AZPMA

   40:   2       3
   20:   1      20      4
----------------------------
Total:   3      23      4  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 16  Dig Mults = 4  Total Score = 814

Had a fun time with AZQP. It was parents weekend for us at the University of
Arizona so we could only operate for 3-4 hours before our parents dragged us
away from the shack. Notable contacts for myself (KI7IPE) was KG6T and K7ZOO
with whom I had my first ever CW contacts! Also had lots of fun pouncing on the
PA QSO guys! This was also N7EFF's first QSO party. You would have to ask him
but I think he had fun as well.