[3830] WAG N1RR Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 17 11:44:22 EDT 2021

                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2021

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR WA1BXY
Station: N1RR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5
Remote Operation

   80:   26       3     15
   40:  120     110     26
   20:  185      37     26
   15:  157     459     26
   10:    9       0      7
----------------------------
Total:  497     609    100  Total Score = 331,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We gave out a few duplicate S/N while using N1MM over VPN. Theres either an
incorrect setting, or bug or user education issue there. Packet spots were not
going to the operating positions either... that doesnt help the score either.

80M seemed to be tough plus I think the antenna needs some attention. Other
bands were good. Low antennas were best on 15 & 10.

Did not do enough SSB, partly caused by CW-Love.
80M: 4-SQ, 40: 2L/2L 20: 6L-OWA, 15M: Low 4L, 10M Low 6L