[3830] NyQP N2MF SOSSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 17 13:44:39 EDT 2021

                    New York QSO Party - 2021

Call: N2MF
Operator(s): N2MF
Station: N2MF

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: Onondaga
Operating Time (hrs): 11:59

  160:
   80:          195
   40:          669
   20:          241
   15:           11
----------------------------
Total:   0     1116     0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 109,368

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

I haven't participated in the NYQP in a long time.  Need to rectify that, a
great event with lots of country wide participation and a spirit of camaraderie.
 I really enjoyed it.
Ridiculous precipitation static here for about the first 6 hours, I don't recall
it ever being so intense.  At times a steady 40 over on 40m.  Fortunately the
low band receive antennas saved the event for me.
In the few contests I put serious efforts in I always enter Unassisted.  Never
looked at DX Clusters in this one either which is, of course, dumb as there is
no Assisted/Unassisted distinction.  Must of cost me a few multipliers.