[3830] IlQP W0BH Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 17 22:23:01 EDT 2021

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:     16       23
   40:     20       46
   20:      3        1
------------------------
Total:     39       70  Mults = 44  Total Score = 6,512

Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

Great conditions to IL for the last QSO party of the season! I could have run
either 20 or 40 in the morning, but chose 40 so I didn't get so many non-IL Qs.
80 was really great in the evening. Sorry I had limited time today, but it was
fun while I was on.

Thanks to all who helped put on a really fun, busy QSO party!

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #45 (the last one!)

I'd also like to shout out my thanks to the State QSO Party Challenge gang for
another fun year! Because of the Challenge, I once again submitted all 45 logs.
The SQPC has really increased state QSO party participation to the benefit of
all. Much appreciated!  73 bh