[3830] IlQP KA6BIM Non-IL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 17 22:45:12 EDT 2021

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: OR

  160:
   80:     14
   40:     44        7
   20:     86       15
------------------------
Total:    144       22  Mults = 72  Total Score = 22,320

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great contest!  Constant activity the whole time.  Rovers did a great job of
pulling my signal out of the pileups. Lots of home and portable stations also. I
was able to get the rovers in most of their counties. My only difficulty was
when the IL stations transitioned to 40 meters before it was open to West Coast.
20 was still wide open to IL from here in Oregon. Tnx to N0AC, who kept coming
back to 20, I was able to work him in all his counties! I picked up 14 of the 24
counties I have missed over the years.  Thanks for all the qso's Dave ka6bim