[3830] JARTS LY5W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 18 05:04:06 EDT 2021

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KO15TA

Total: 1247   295  Total Score = 823,640

Band     QSOs     Pts  DXC  Are  Pt/Q
   3,5     223     451   40    1   2,0
     7     415     918   58   19   2,2
    14     331     773   53   25   2,3
    21     186     461   49   19   2,5
    28      92     189   31    0   2,1
 Total    1247    2792  231   64   2,2
Score: 823.640
1 Mult = 4,2 Q's
--------------------------------------
I really enjoyed SO2R for the first time in RTTY.
Very nice opening on 10m second day!
5 band QSOs - 9A1A, 9A7T, DQ9Y, EA4GOY, F4DSK, F6AGM, HG5D, IK0REP, LX1ER, LY6A,
MW9W, ON5GQ, ON6NL, PA4G, PA4O, PA6AA, SV2BFN YO9HP, YU5R
Best hour - 62 QSO
TOP 10 Countries:
I - 118
PA - 117
K - 114
JA - 70
G - 64
UA (e) - 59
DL - 58
UR - 53
EA - 50
ON - 33

48 hours to Single op is too much, JARTS RTTY is good contest, but time to think
about 36 hours format! I made 8 off time periods, from 30 minutes to 3 hours,
can't operate normal, sometimes was like zombie! RTTY signals are not CW music.
It’s some kind of terrible noise in my head.
Several stations used SDC.
https://sunsdr.eu/sdm_downloads/sdc-software-defined-connectors-windows/
It was really hard to fight with them.
I was online all time in cqcontest.net . Was nice to see scores up and down.
Congratulations to EA4GOY. You are The Best! Interesting score posting UT4LW.
Yuri, if You read this - please next time post score real time or shift like 5
minutes, or half an hour :) What You preffer.
Tomorrow starting works with my new 80m antenna (tnx Roli LY4A). I used old
Dipole with SWR - 2. Only 1 USA QSO was made with K1MK! Time to better antenna
came!

TNX everyone for QSOs, QSLs are ON via OQRS, LoTW. See You next one!
Good luck in CQ WW DX Phone,
73, Sam LY5W