[3830] JARTS OZ9GA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 18 06:11:17 EDT 2021

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: OZ9GA
Operator(s): OZ9GA
Station: OZ9GA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO46

   10:    9     9
-------------------
Total:  755   180  Total Score = 291,780

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I like to return to this contest year after year.
The very special thing for me is that it often takes place on my birthday which
is October 17th.
This year it was so that I was 75 on Saturday and 76 on Sunday.

Of course I had to use the same year in the contest which became 76.

Thank you for all the congratulations I have received. I even got some in the
contest.

It is fun to follow the age of all the participants, even though we are a very
adult group, most of us.

Thanks for all the contacts. See you in the upcoming contests.

Best 73 de OZ9GA Torben