[3830] IlQP N9NM Non-IL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 18 15:57:37 EDT 2021

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     21
   40:     46
   20:     68
------------------------
Total:    135       0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 15,930

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Antennas: Gap vertical, dipole up 12 ft, and 40/80M vertical.
Wow, what a fun contest! The bands were so full of IL ops and rovers traveling
everywhere and giving out many many mults! I was on the air almost the whole
time and didn't want to quit at 8PM. Thanks so much to all those ops who were
portable in rare counties all over the state. Also a special thanks to all the
rovers, who drove for so many hours, so we could get more mults and a bigger
score. You had such huge pileups, but still took the time to pick out slower ops
(like me), and give us a contact. Thanks very much; we really appreciate you!