[3830] IlQP N0AC(@N0AC/M) Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 19 19:43:11 EDT 2021

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/M

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 6 3/4

  160:
   80:     80
   15:      1
------------------------
Total:    697       0  Mults = 76  Total Score = 105,792

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks go to all those operators that got on the air and QSOed the Illinois
stations. This would not be any fun without you.

Thanks to the WIARC for organizing and sponsoring the QSO Party.

A big thank you goes to my non-ham wife for piloting the truck though many
Illinois back roads safely.

As usual I am in awe of Jim's, AD4EB, operation. He and Melody are a team to be
admired.

I thought the activity was lower contrary to AD4EB's post. Our band totals are
reversed so what does that tell me? I always tried to spend 1/2 of my county
time on 20 and 40m. A few times I tried 15m but as you can see that wasn't
productive. Should I have spent more time on 40 than 20m? So the QSO party is in
the books now and can't be changed.

I have a new mobile shack this year retiring the Dodge Ram and replacing it with
a Nissan Titan, new computer and K1EL keying interface. I only ran one antenna
as the truck is still a works in progress. There is much more to iron out.

We activated 11 total counties and took almost 1 1/4 hours off getting my wife
back to the motel before I activated my last three counties solo.

Those with 10 or more QSOs were (in no order):

DL3DXX, 10
K9CT, 13
K9NW,11
K9RS, 17
KA6BIM, 13
N9NM, 11
NU7J, 11
OM2VL, 10
W6OAT, 11

and many many 1's, 2's, and 3's. Thank you all!

Bill, N0AC/m