[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 20 10:17:42 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 20

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  114  Mults = 109  Total Score = 12,426

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty much a failed experiment this session. Tried opening with a run on 80
meters and had a good rate for the first few minutes, but it quickly petered
out. QSY to 40 meters dropped me into a completely packed band where I was
unable to find a decent run frequency, so ended up doing S&P for almost a
half hour with the attendant slower rate. With just a few minutes to go, finally
found a run frequency and things picked up until the end. It was good to hear
quite a few new members with numbers over 3000. 80 and 40 were both in good
shape. Hoping for a decent result in the 1900Z session. See you there.

73...
Randy, W8FN