[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 20 10:11:57 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 20

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  52  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First CWT back home from the /2 QTH. Still some kinks to work out; I expected
better with the Orion II and 2K-FA amplifier (and an antenna not buried in the
woods).

Still learning about this N3FJP logging program... it shows MULTIPLIERS by band,
not QSOs, so I have to scan the QSO list to see who I worked on more than one
band. I doubt it it's supposed to work this way!

Home has some advantages over the camp, for sure, but...

---73, and thanks for the QSOs, John K3GHH (not, this time and for a while, /2)
Just a low-keyed