[3830] WAG TM6M(F1AKK) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 20 15:02:57 EDT 2021

                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2021

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: IN78RJ

   80:   223            26
   40:   290            26
   20:   236            26
   15:   126            26
   10:   138            23
----------------------------
Total:  1013     0     127  Total Score = 385,572

This contest was not previous!
I've time so i decided to have fun with DL friends only in CW!
Saturday 10m was died , 15 poor about 20 qsos!
Activity was good, only around 1z hour was terrific with less than 10qsos!
At 09z Sunday 15m started to open so i had hope for 10m!
Massive sporadic at 12 and 13z produced all the qsos, i didn't s&p really
99% of thoses qsos were in RUN! I may missed the 3 DOK by not checking band
map!

Tks all German for great activity it was a fun 24H cw !

See you soon in WW SSB ...

Danke  Oli