[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 24 00:10:15 EDT 2021

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

20M very long and only a few signals audible on my dipole.  40M also very long.
80M was good compared to the other two bands.  Some QRN, but was able to work
some west coast stations on 80.  Missed seeing my Atlanta Braves win the
National League playoff.  But, I'm glad they won tonight and don't have to play
an elimination  game Sunday night.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope it will be more
fun and less work next time.  73, John, K4BAI.