[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 24 10:36:23 EDT 2021

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   80:   74     1.5
   40:  115     1.5
   20:   48     1.0
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Gold Team

Comments:

It was certainly fun for the first 90 minutes. Good rates on 20 and 40. 20
didn't last long enough and 40 skip was already long when things became
productive. I could barely tell WD0T was there. Todd is usually loud as heck on
40. Glad I snagged him later on 80.

Did pretty well overall on mults. Part of that in such a short contest is luck.
For example, VE9AA and KP4/K6UFO were both on for only a short time but they
both called me. Never heard either one of them again. Got a late surprise in the
last ten minutes from new mults ZF2LZ and K5OY(AR).

Rate slowed to almost Sunday night Sweepstakes levels in the last hour. In fact,
I went for over eight minutes without making a single Q from 0343 to 0351. But
then I made 8 Q's in the last nine minutes, so go figure.

Thank you Bill K0UK and Ken W0ETT for putting together teams and generating
activity from Colorado and surrounding states. Was very glad to work Dale WC7S
in Wyoming at the start. Worked all my Gold teammates W0ETT, N7WY, KH6CJJ, and
K0UK. Only worked WC7S on the silver team.

73 Randy K0EU (Ken in contest)