[3830] TBDC NC6K Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 24 18:36:34 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG

Total:  QSOs = 117  Total Score = 480

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just a partial entry this year as I was smoking a pork shoulder for the family
and it needed attention long past local sunset.

Conditions were very quiet, but not great in terms of propagation. It was less
fatiguing, but more frustrating than other years when there was noise and a lot
of weak DX to try to pull out. Not sure what's worse...

Anyway, it was fun to get on the air for a few hours. I've not been able to
participate in any contests for the past few months due to many weekend
obligations and I'm hoping this is the start of a fun winter contest season for
me.

Thanks to all for the Qs and C U for the ARRL 160 M test in a few weeks.

73 de NC6K