[3830] CWopsT KR2Q Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 27 10:15:37 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 27

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

Total:  108  Mults = 108  Total Score = 11,664

40m antenna had high SWR so stuck to just 20.
Majority of my QSOs today were with EUR!

At 1346, somebody came onto the frequency and started sending QSY QSY QRM.
Gosh, I was on that frequency for the entire time.  Where did he come from?  He
did that several times...he never signed his call (am I surprised?).  I
repeatedly said that I have been here 45 minutes...and later that I was here 50
minutes.  Guess he can't copy CW.  I dunno.

Vast majority of signals were very, very weak.