[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 27 14:25:29 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 27

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  172  Mults = 172  Total Score = 29,584

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

I'll have to look at the inverted vee because the SWR is 1.7.  It used to be
good before I took off the wires from the fan and put them on again.

Good start with 50 QSOs in the first 15 minutes, and 50 more at 1330Z.  At 1337Z
the lull started and had about 10 CQs without an answer.  At 1345 had 140 QSOs
so the rate dropped by almost 1 a minute.  At 1341Z is was really slowing down
and most signals were not strong.  Lots of CQs in the final 5 minutes.

The Maestro VFO A encoder has started to act up by jumping around.  This is
encoder #5 for me, yet they don't have a quality problem?  I started to use the
80 meter 4 square and the cables are outside the window, so another project to
decide where the 600 ft of hardline will get trenched in.