[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 27 16:16:24 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 27

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  48  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,920

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

More points with the 40/80m combo than with the
15/20m combo at 1300Z. Never worked so many PA
stations in one CWT session on 7 MHz before -->
PA0INA/PA1BBO/PE2K/PA2TA/PA3AAV/PA3DBS...
I can think of a few others for next session!

The skip zone was getting bigger, so I had to
switch to 3.5 MHz, where most were second Q's
(i.e. repeats)... Solar X-rays have peaked a
few times to M-flare level in the last 48 hrs,
but there is still no guarantee for solid DX
conditions on the higher bands for CQ WW DX,
at least for our high latitude locations.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops